Monday 14 July 2014

More allotments paintings and last days of my Summer Sale

Apologies to anybody who has seen enough of my allotments paintings, because I'm not finished yet! I just can't help it, I think I have an allotment painting addiction. There are worse things in life I suppose. 

Here are below two new paintings done in the evening. It is the loveliest, quietest place at that time (and the perfect way to take a deep breath after a busy day taking care of an energetic eight months old who has just discovered that pinching and scratching my face is her new favourite thing!)


Monksdale road allotments - summer evening  - 8"x10" oil on board


My set up towards the end



Detail


And here is below the second painting, done a few days later. While I was finishing this one, a lady who owns an plot came to me and commissioned me to paint her allotment. So I'm pleased to say I'll be back!


Sunset - Monksdale road allotments  - 7"x10"  oil on board




Detail


While we are on the allotment topic, let me share the link to a lovely website about gardening and brewing, who recently interviewed me about my love for allotment paintings. Here it is:



To finish, just a quick note to say that my Summer Sale will finish in two weeks' time. So contact me before the 31st of July if you want to enjoy 15% off all my painting prices shown on www.valeriepirlot.com.




Here is how it works:

  • Simply visit www.valeriepirlot.com to view all my paintings.
  • 15% off all prices shown. 
  • Offer ends 31st of July.
  • Paintings can be sent worldwide (Postage & Packaging costs charged to the buyer) or collected at my studio in Bath (UK).
  • To purchase a painting simply email me at valpirlot1@hotmail.com or contact me on (+44)7913474535.
  • All paintings are priced as unframed. A frame can be added at extra cost.
  • Payments accepted: cheque, Paypal, Bank transfer or cash on collection.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Mark! I only saw your comment today. Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.
    Oil Paintings

    ReplyDelete