Monday 19 December 2016

Delicatessen counter

I hope you are all feeling festive and getting into the Christmas spirit. This will probably be my last blog post of the year; I just wanted to give you a quick update on my art. 

First, here is my latest painting which shows the delicatessen counter at the Guildhall Market in Bath. I just loved the light from the counter so I gave it a try. 


Delicatessen counter, Guildhall Market  oil on board  10"x14"




Detail


Detail


Detail


On an other note, I have been commissioned to write a series of features about oil painting for the new english magazine "Paint & Draw" and the painting above will be shown with all the steps so keep an eye for this next year if you get hold of a copy.





If you want to start the year with my paintings, then you can get my calendar from my website (desk and wall formats available) alongside other items.Worldwide shipping available. Simply go to my shop here:
http://www.valeriepirlot.com/shop











For people living near Bath in search of that last minute Christmas present, you are welcome to come and browse my prints and view my paintings in the next few days. Just contact me through my website here: http://www.valeriepirlot.com/contact


And finally, a quick note about shows:

Exhibition in Bradford on Avon (UK)
For the fourth year, my artist friends Bob Child, Andrew Taylor and myself are setting up an exhibition at the West Barn in Bradford on Avon (UK). It will be held on 6,7 & 8 October 2017 so you have plenty of time to get prepared and clear your diary! (And I'll hopefully have plenty of time to produce some new paintings!)

Exhibition in Freshford, Bath (UK)
Also, I will be exhibiting some of my work next year from 13 March - 1st May 2017 at the Galleries Shop and Café venue in Freshford, Bath. I'll give more details soon.


I already send you here my best wishes for Christmas and for a year 2017 full of joy and beautiful Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment